The Oaks Behavioral Health, PLLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule patients, collect copays, verify insurance, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Send and receive intake paperwork for new patients and enter new patient demographics into EHR
- Verify insurance eligibility, copays, and deductibles and collect payments
- Manage sample medication inventory and assist with maintaining/ordering office supplies
- General opening/closing procedures and light daily cleaning
- Actively strive to meet department goals
- Other duties as needed
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent attendance, reliability, and a positive attitude
- Experience with word processing programs, spreadsheet programs, and basic computer skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, or similar position in a healthcare or mental health counseling setting preferred
- Experience in Behavioral Health setting preferred
- Experience with electronic health records (EHR) systems and Google Drive preferred
- Previous billing, coding, or other health insurance experience preferred
- In compliance with the ethical standards of The Oaks Behavioral Health to avoid creating a dual relationship, all previous and current clients of The Oaks Behavioral Health are not eligible for this position.
$11 - $12 hourly
About The Oaks Behavioral Health, PLLC
The Oaks is made up of a team of experienced mental health professionals who are passionate about what we do. Our mission is caring for people, promoting belief in the capacity for change, and instilling hope into individuals, families, and our communities. Caring is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to create a fun, relaxed, supportive, and positive atmosphere where employees and clients feel valued and truly cared for. Join our amazing team and find out why our employees say it is the best place they've ever worked!
Comprehensive behavioral health services provided on-site include assessment, treatment planning, care coordination, diagnosis, psychiatric medication prescribing/management, individual and family counseling, non-opioid outpatient substance use disorder treatment, targeted case management, community support, peer support, and therapeutic rehabilitation.