We are a large real estate brokerage with offices located throughout DC, MD, and VA and looking for a professional, friendly administrative coordinator for the front desk in our Burke, Virginia office. The primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact and provide excellent customer service.
This is a full-time in-person position (9 AM - 5 PM Monday-Friday). You would be responsible for responding to calls, questions, and requests in a friendly and timely manner, and implementing office standards. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service.
Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Answering multi-line switchboard
- Distributing mail/packages/faxes
- Data entry
- Scanning checks for deposit into a bank account
- Review paperwork to ensure contracts are complete
- Digitally maintain contract files
- Notify the appropriate party of any missing documents via email, follow up emails may be required
- Obtain missing paperwork when applicable
- Run credit reports as requested
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Assist real estate agents with office-related needs
- Stay up to date on office protocols
- And other duties as assigned
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years of front desk management and data entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a MUST
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Multi-Browser Support
- Ability to provide good judgment in order to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, good phone manners, and ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Reliable form of transportation
- All employees are expected to contribute to a positive work environment, help each other, and suggest ways to improve processes
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full-service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.