We are a large real estate brokerage with offices throughout DC, MD, and VA.
Our office located in Alexandria, VA is searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support as a Front Desk Coordinator. This is a full-time position (9 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday)
You’ll be responsible for responding to calls, questions, and requests in a friendly and timely manner, and implementing office standards. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service.
- Answering multi-line switchboard
- Distributing mail/packages/faxes
- Notifying clients of incoming faxes/packages/etc
- Data entry
- Scanning checks for deposit into bank account
- Review paperwork to ensure contract/listing are complete
- Follow-up when needing additional paperwork
- Notify appropriate party of any missing documents via email, follow up emails may be required
- Obtain missing signatures when applicable
- Run credit reports as requested
- Ensure office is maintained with supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- 2 years front desk management and data entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a MUST
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Vision and creativity.
- Experience utilizing Internet applications
- Computer literate with experience on Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Multi-Browser Support
- Ability to provide good judgment in order to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, good phone manners, and ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Reliable form of transportation
- All employees are expected to contribute to a positive work environment, help each other, and suggest ways to improve processes
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.