Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
About FOR Energy
We work to develop all our team members personally, professionally, and financially through tested and proven principles. We are a 5 Star Company with 5 Star Values.