Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$12 - $15 hourly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.