RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$13 - $19 hourly
About RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc
RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc. (“RGC”) is a commercial subcontractor specializing in pre-fabricated structural load-bearing, cold-formed steel (“CFS”) for mid-rise construction. Primary markets include hospitality, higher-education student housing, and multi-family residential. Located just outside Raleigh North Carolina, RGC services mainly the mid-Atlantic region or eight-state area surrounding North Carolina.