Dang Mortgage Team INC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
16 - 17 hourly
About Dang Mortgage Team INC
We are a family owned mortgage broker with a mission to help homebuyers in California and Texas. Our specialty is fast closing and VIP experience to all of our clients and partners. We aim to please and pride ourselves in making homeownership transparent and easy.