Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits knowledge of Apple computers and Google Workspace
- Experience with creating social media content
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.