touch of design
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome guests, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, schedule appointments, help guests find the right dress for their event, and assist us with other operations like sewing, as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Assist customers in finding dresses that would be appropriate for their needs and aid them in the dressing room area
- Steam garments as necessary, either for customer pick up or to return to sales rack
- General cleaning; sweeping, dusting, take out trash, sanitizing
- Keep front desk secure and tidy
- Hand stitch sewing
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets, Apple hardware and software, and basic computer skills
- hand stitching skills
$14 - $15 hourly
About touch of design
Touch of Design is on a mission to perfect every single garment that comes through our door. We have cultivated a very friendly work environment. We strive to make all of our staff and customers feel like family. Currently, we are expanding and would love to add someone new to our team!