Black Oak Title
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Black Oak Title
We are the fastest growing title and settlement company in the Mid Atlantic, looking for team-oriented people who want to advance their careers. Our family-oriented philosophy and our team-oriented focus on customer service are driving forces for our company culture and our success. We are looking for qualified individuals for positions in our company and look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!