The Colwell Law Group
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Colwell Law Group
We are a family law firm focused on child custody and divorce matters in the Capital Region. We have been growing consistently over the last five years and are looking for a new associate. We maintain a small firm feel in the office and carefully guard our culture. If you are a problem solver and a team player our office should be right up your alley!