The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
$36,000 - $42,000 yearly
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!