Seeking Freelance Business Development Coordinator to help business grow by means of acquiring new customers as well as developing repeat business with existing clients. Work closely with a team to generate new opportunities through various communication methods and marketing. Responsible for presenting the benefits of our services and meeting sales quotas to further develop the growth of our company and overall sales production.
- Locate and identify new prospective lead opportunities.
- Follow-up with new leads to schedule appointments for the team.
- Presenting the company’s services and scheduling home marketing proposals.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with the company’s client database to build repeat business.
- Assist with CRM development and enhancement projects.
- Contacting potential clients and company client database via email, phone, text and mail to establish rapport and set up appointments.
- Closing for, and coordinating, custom marketing proposal appointments for the sales team via phone, email, text, etc.
- Developing the company client database by adding new potential clients while building rapport and providing value to existing client database.
- Planning, overseeing and executing new marketing and sales initiatives designed to generate new and repeat business for the company.
- Continue developing personal sales skills: attending regular sales training, company meetings and one on one meeting with company owners and other team managers.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services or real estate market conditions.
- Working closely with mentor to develop and achieve skills and goals, personally and for the sales team.
- Diligence in time management, organization skills and working independently.
- Comfortable with accountability and providing thorough documentation.
- The ability to handle pressure, meet sales quotas and report daily to mentor.
- California Real Estate License
- Sales or marketing background is helpful
- CRM knowledge
- Understanding of sales generating tools and techniques
- Ability to work systematically, utilizing processes and procedures specifically developed to cultivate and develop clients over time
$25.00 - $40.00 / hour + bonuses
About Tuscana Properties
Tuscana Properties has a team of real estate professionals dedicated to assisting the homeowners through the home-selling process to reduce stress and hassle for the seller while ensuring that the property is marketed to an optimum level and receives a high market value. Today’s Buyers and Sellers are more technology savvy, sophisticated, and resourceful than ever before. They want a full service team focused on providing them with a higher level of service, and a sharp focus on their needs. At Tuscana Properties we believe in providing that value by offering a higher level of service and sophistication from an experienced and educated team that will implement and oversee our client’s vision and needs with efficiency and care.