WizeHire is a SAAS startup that helps make hiring easy for busy small businesses. Simply put: we help small businesses find and hire the right talent by offering our transformative recruiting process. We’re looking for a marketing manager to join our growing sales team. As our sales marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for executing educational and promotional marketing initiatives for some of the nation’s fastest-growing brands, engaging our current franchise clients and future prospects. The campaigns you create and the systems you set in place will lay the foundation for our expanding franchise program. All of your creations will be putting you at the helm of important decisions and driving direction for future programmatic initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position can easily balance creativity with structured systems, effectively work with multiple teams to bring great concepts to life, and loves iterating on ideas for further sales marketing development.
There is lots of potential for growth on our rapidly expanding team!
- Identify, Scrub, Develop, and Deliver Sales MQL’s and Potential “High Impact” Partnerships through strategic marketing sales development tactics
- Demand Gen through various tactics including but not limited to Webinars, Emailing, SMS, Calling, Advertising, and Social
- Develop promotional educational materials to equip our current franchise/sales clients with the support they need to bring WizeHire to all their franchise locations
- Produce promotional sales marketing materials including emails, newsletters, blogs, webinars, and other collateral
- Identify the unmet needs of existing clients/franchises/partners to improve existing materials
- Identify opportunities for content collaboration with franchise/sales clients to strengthen our partnership
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success teams to build and improve your content resources
- Create new systems and processes that streamline your workflow and improve production
- Experiment with new approaches to client/franchise marketing and share your findings with the team
- Document, Learn and Refine marketing functions to develop a Marketing Playbook/Training Manual
- Experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Expertise creating marketing collateral and strategic demand generation campaigns
- Evidence of the successful execution of prior training programs or nurture programs a plus
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, and brand identity
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends as it relates to our key industries and franchise
- Familiarity with small business consultants and coaching organizations (prior experience in a partnerships role a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple relationships and activities
- Collaborative spirit and team player attitude
$100,000 - $120,000 at plan per year
WizeHire started in 2014 as a way to give small businesses access to the advanced tools to grow their teams that large corporations already had. Our clients range from small businesses that have grown with us to entrepreneurs on their first adventure. Over 11,000 companies trust WizeHire to help them build the best team.
Our teammates have access to:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off
- 401K (with company matching!)
- Regular team-building exercises
- In-person company events (post-COVID)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives
In 2020, we were named the #1 ATS in the world by Gartner, and one of Inc.'s 1,000 fastest-growing businesses. We're a well-funded SaaS business, delivering technology that is changing the way the world does hiring. In April, WizeHire was awarded the coveted Inc.'s 2021 Best Workplaces. Join our mission to help small businesses grow!