Our division, Relotz, a rapidly growing Residential Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an experienced Framing Subcontractor. We buy houses as-is quickly and with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted, inherited or foreclosure-pending residential property.
- Building structures from wood and supporting materials.
- Building and designing frames for houses, walls, and other structures.
- Keep the site clean and organized at all times by putting away tools and materials after use, sweeping up, and performing other cleaning tasks.
- Follow safety standards by adhering to all safety protocols while on the job, including wearing proper safety clothing and gear.
- Complete the job within the required time frame
- Must have a business license, general liability insurance, and worker compensation insurance.
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in residential framing with an understanding of basic math
- Competent in the repair of existing structures and subflooring while adhering to current building codes.
- Capable of interpreting construction plans, read blueprints, sketches, and drawings for carpentry projects of all types
- Ability to lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures.
- Must speak & understand English. Bilingual is a plus.
$20 - $50 hourly
Relotz is a growing technology-based real estate investment company located in Douglasville, Georgia who develops properties in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia. We buy houses in their current condition with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted residential property.