We are looking for Foster Parents in AZ , responsible for additional duties beyond the traditional foster parent role. Some of these added responsibilities include trauma-informed support, thorough documentation of all services in our data system, offering children participation in religious services, scheduling medical appointments, and other significant incidents with the foster children. We will provide recreational activities, phone calls to sponsors, and transportation to and from our educational programs every weekday.
- Transport foster placements to/from programs when necessary.
- Deliver the initial program orientation to each assigned foster child.
- Obtain clothing for foster children through approved vendors, hygiene products, three meals, and other necessities, you will receive a stipend for each child.
- Being understanding and loving towards all children in care.
- Follow the mandated timelines to provide medical appointments and care.
- Be available to Foster Care Agencies in order to communicate ongoing agency requirements.
- Maintain the necessary requirements to hold a current AZ Foster Care License.
- Preferred Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Be a licensed AZ Foster Care Home with available beds for three children at a time
- Must be willing to accept placements of any age 3-12, any gender, and any sexual orientation
- Support of immediate family
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Neighborhood Ministries
Neighborhood Ministries is a faith-based organization that has a strong culture of growth and lifelong learning. All roles within the programs have a common focus on creating safety for the children we serve. By building trust, we work towards helping children feel supported and empowered to live their lives. We seek compassionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated individuals.