We are now HIRING! We have an immediate opening for qualified candidates. Please read the job description.
MUST BE ABLE TO DO HEAVY LIFTING constantly! Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies. This position is an assembly position that requires heavy lifting, standing on your feet 8-12hrs, able to work overtime on Saturday and Sunday when scheduled, able to meet production deadlines, and able to comprehend directions well. The job location is in York, SC.
Employee incentives: Paid Holidays, vacation pay, cash awards for Employee of the month and perfect attendance and bonuses.
- Produce quality work on a constant basis.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good Judgment
- Decision Making
- Controls and instrumentation
- Equipment maintenance
- Manufacturing experience
- Manufacturing quality
- Mechanical inspection tools
- Tooling, safety management
- Quality focus
- Power tools
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!