Peak - Columbia Branch
All shifts needed! This is a temp to hire opportunity!
A warehouse associate is responsible for many tasks in the warehouse. Some of the duties are preparing and palletizing products so they can either be moved or stored. Much of this is going to be done through manual labor and the utilization of a forklift. There are also some machine-assisted wrapping devices that are utilized as well.
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets Plant standards.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas to Assembly Lines.
- Must be able to keep Assembly Lines stocked with parts.
- May require shipping and receiving.
- Assembly line assistance may be required.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to read, write and do basic math functions
- Must be able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Must be able to work in warm climates
- Must be able to do repetitive movements
$10 - $10.30 hourly
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!