Universal Lift Systems
Universal Lift Systems is now hiring a new forklift field service mechanic. Field service mechanics repair customer equipment breakdowns at the customer location throughout the valley. Our shop is in Goodyear, Arizona. A top candidate for this position is a seasoned technician with at least three (2+) recent years of experience.
Working knowledge of hydraulics, diesel, and internal combustion engines is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, and sick time. Pay will be determined based on experience.
- Team up with managers and other mechanics to diagnose and service cars coming in for auto repairs
- Ensure accurate record-keeping for repairs, maintenance, and service history
- Creating estimates for auto repair work and their respective timelines for sharing with customers
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills
- Identify and address mechanical problems and malfunction codes found
- Perform system inspections, test drives, and diagnostic tests to determine necessary repair work
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal direct supervision
- Good organizational skills
- A willingness and desire to work in a team environment
- Possess pneumatic tools and other hand tools necessary to work on large equipment
- Ability to lift and move 50lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid, unrestricted Arizona driver's license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
$21 - $25 hourly
About Universal Lift Systems
Your local one-stop shop for all of our customer forklift needs. Universal Lift Systems is a great place to work with a multitude of support from the team! We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid time off and paid sick time are also provided to all full-time employees.