We are searching for highly motivated self-starting individuals possessing good character qualities.
The positions open provide for growth and have great potential for success. This position has room for advancement to superintendent with the proper training and experience.
- Employee must be able to complete daily paperwork including but not limited to: vehicle maintenance and log sheets, paperwork associated with job functions (such as daily street log and material usage sheet), tank chart logging of material.
- Employee must be able to schedule and perform routine maintenance on equipment and vehicles. If and when possible, employee must be able to order parts and or put in request for parts as needed or schedule out of shop maintenance.
- Employee must be able to figure and load equipment with accuracy.
- Employee must be able to perform daily rate changes and equipment adjustments to perform duties as assigned with accuracy.
- Employee must be able to perform daily operating functions precisely and timely to the supervisor’s satisfaction.
- Circumnavigate around daily problems and issues to produce positive and productive outcomes while making non-discretional decisions.
- Maintain confidentiality and perform with integrity.
- Possess and maintain ATSSA certification as well as safety training and specific duty training and certifications as needed.
- Maintain Class A CDL, W/ Tanker & DOT physical card.
- Possess hand eye coordination.
- Precise equipment operation.
- Possess math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and fractions.
- Possess basic knowledge or skills in mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and welding.
- Possess positive communication skills to delegate and affirm that contractual and other assigned work is accomplished with accuracy.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
$50,000 - $65,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.