Best Offer Homes
This person is responsible for ensuring that everything goes smoothly at a construction site. They are responsible for being the point of contact between the construction workers and supervisors. A few of the main duties of a foreman are coordinating tasks for the day, creating schedules for workers, oversee the quality of the site, and managing the budget. They also have to report the progress of the project to superiors. Some of the job titles that a foreman could grow into are construction supervisor and construction manager.
- Skilled in Carpentry (preferably) or Building Maintenance.
- Organizational skills as it relates to material and equipment placement on a construction site.
- Construction blueprint reading.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to plan days ahead of time. Adaptability.
- Has basic knowledge of multiple construction trades and understands how to synchronize those trades.
- Open and close the project site daily. Daily coordination with Project Manager, Logistics Manager, and site crew.
- Fill out material request forms daily and weekly.
- Work with Logistics Manager to keep site safe.
- Physically work on-site while managing the site crew.
- Weekly and monthly planning with Project Manager and Logistics Manager.
- Keep projects on schedule per Project Manager's directives.
- Inform the Project Manager of any potential delays immediately.
- Remain vigilant of safety concerns, including potential crew member symptoms of COVID-19.
- Apprenticeship Completion, Trade School Certification/Degree, or 4-year college degree. OSHA 10 Certified.
- 7 years experience in the construction industry, preferably as a carpenter.
- Has managed at least 1 or more people on a construction site for 6 months or more.
- Has worked on at least 3 construction renovation or new construction projects from start to finish.
- Mon - Fri. 7:30am - 4:30pm.
- Must have an active smart phone and reliable transportation.
- Must have a complete set of carpentry hand tools.
$20 - $25 hourly
About Best Offer Homes
Best Offer Homes partners with a boutique real estate investment fund who is acquiring $1.5B+ of SFRs by 2022. The Fund specializes in renovating distressed homes, using software-driven operations to scale a large number of smaller “tertiary” markets concurrently. Today the Fund owns 1,800+ homes in 12 metros, expanding rapidly.