Location: Southeast US
Employment Type: Non-Exempt Full Time Hourly
Hours: 40-70 hours per week (varies depending on the project)
Pay: $25-32/hr Based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 3% safe-harbor contribution, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation
To manage dredging and dredge-related projects effectively, safely, and competently by overseeing the day-to-day operations on-site and performing the work to the standard of C&M Dredging by continuously working to exceed our client's expectations. 80% travel on average from the Central Florida-based office.
- General labor requirements project to project
- Pressure washing/cleaning and assisting with maintenance and service of equipment
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and meet the physical demands of construction work
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Bend, stretch, twist, kneel, climb, and walk on uneven or soft ground
- Additional tasks on an as-needed basis
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience on project sites required
- Must be able to complete tasks with and without direct supervision
- Must be available to work out of town for long periods of time, including some weekends and holidays
- Strong leadership with a hands-on approach
- Have an OASHA 10 certificate before starting
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of hydraulics, industrial pumps, and marine environment
Preferred experience with equipment such as:
- Skid loaders
- Dependability — The job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — The job requires being honest and ethical
- Leadership — The job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Attention to Detail — The job requires being careful about detail and completing work tasks thoroughly
- Adaptability/Flexibility — The job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and considerable variety in the workplace
- Initiative — The job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Organizational — The job requires the ability to organize and maintain an organization
The Above-Mentioned work styles are a must and the foundation of C&M Dredging and our growing company culture
About C&M Dredging
The Above-Mentioned work styles are a must and the foundation of C&M Dredging and our growing company culture.
C&M Dredging is a small but rapidly growing company that fosters team spirit and unity. We can offer a long-term career path with exceptional benefits. We reward hard work and dedication and are constantly looking for strong, self-motivated talent to grow with us to expand our business.