EMSCO Electric Supply
We're looking for an experienced cook to work in a food trailer. We expect the cook to be able to cook food in a timely manner, be friendly to customers, and manage the stocking of the food items. This job will be Monday-Friday from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm, which includes Health Insurance and 401k benefits. The menu includes burritos, burgers, biscuits, fries, and a few other food items.
- Make decisions for daily culinary operations, including exceeding guest expectations and increasing revenue and profit
- Work with vendors to secure the best items at cost-effective pricing, and manage department expenses that are within your direct control such as food, supplies, uniforms, and equipment
- Supervise all food preparation in the kitchen, including procedures, portioning, garnishing, and ensure that all meals and dishes are attractively presented
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- This role requires 7-8 years of culinary experience
- Understanding and compliance with kitchen sanitation, safety and equipment usage, and food storage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with guests and other team members
$16 per hour
About EMSCO Electric Supply
Emsco Electric Supply has been in business since 1948. Emsco is an electrical supply store with 2 branches in Oklahoma City supplying electrical products to electrical shops and the public.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
- Mission: Dedicated to continual improvement for effective material management and fulfillment
- Vision: We continue to evolve operating efficiencies to exceed our partners’ needs and expectations
- Values: To be the best, work hard, focus on the customer, and initiate the future