Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Team Spirited...Then you might have what it takes to be GREAT at Dickey's!
At Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, the Pit Crew Team Members must strive to be GREAT! They help to exceed sales and profit commitments, develop a team-spirited environment, execute brand standards, and make Barbecue go BOOM!
Will train, company benefits available to qualified pit crew members.
- Motivate team members to provide excellent guest experiences
- Interact with our guests to build relationships of trust
- Create a team environment, where team members enjoy working together and work for the benefit of all
- Learn the duties and responsibilities of each position. Successfully pass all training skill examinations (Online and In-person training provided)
- Be able to multi-task, while positively contributing to the atmosphere of the restaurant
- Uphold strict company standards, policies, and procedures, including food quality and facility cleanliness
- Responsible for all pre-opening and opening duties in the morning and all closing duties at night; depending on the shift
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Past experiences demonstrating integrity, accountability and trustworthiness
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the food industry, or exceptional leadership experience in a service industry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs, including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ambition to learn
- Strong math, verbal, and written communication skills
$13 - $15 hourly
About Dickey's Barbecue Pit
We are Passionate about the Art of Great Barbecue, have been in business for 80 years. Since 1941, we have exhibited a passion for not only great barbecue but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities. Hardworking, passionate individuals who inspire others and thrive in a fast-paced environment make up our team. As the largest and fastest-growing barbecue concept in the world, we’re always looking for dynamic and motivated team members to join our family.