Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Then you might have what it takes to be GREAT at Dickey's!
At Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, the Pit Crew Team Members must strive to be GREAT! They help to exceed sales and profit commitments, develop a team-spirited environment, execute brand standards, and make Barbecue go BOOM!
- Motivate team members to provide excellent guest experiences
- Create a team environment where team members enjoy working together and work for the benefit of all
- Learn the duties and responsibilities of each position. Pass training skills examinations
- Be able to multitask while positively contributing to the atmosphere the restaurant
- Uphold strict company standards, policies, and procedures, including food quality, and facility cleanliness
- Interact with our guests to build relationships of trust
- Responsible for all pre-opening and opening duties in the morning and all closing duties at night, depending on the shift
- Excellent customer service skills required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the restaurant industry, or exceptional leadership experience in a service industry
- Ambition to learn
- Strong math, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs, including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Past experience demonstrating integrity, accountability and trustworthiness
$13- $15 hourly
About Dickey's Barbecue Pit
We are Passionate about the Art of Great Barbecue, have been in business for 80 years. Since 1941, we have exhibited a passion for not only great barbecue but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities. Hardworking, passionate individuals who inspire others and thrive in a fast-paced environment make up our team. As the largest and fastest-growing barbecue concept in the world, we’re always looking for dynamic and motivated team members to join our family.