Our banquet team is looking for a courteous and attentive server who can provide our guests a great experience at special events. Our banquet servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to guests, clearing plates and silverware, and ensuring any special guest needs are met. This position requires a team-first approach since you'll be working closely with other servers, banquet captains, and kitchen staff to ensure the event runs smoothly. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service or hospitality industry, preferably as a server. Apply today if this sounds like an exciting opportunity!
- Clear plates, replace silverware, and be mindful of needs guests have
- Refill the guests' glasses as necessary or requested with coffee, water, or other drinks
- Offer an outstanding guest experience from the beginning to the end of each banquet event
- Review relevant food handling safety regulations to ensure that you and your team are following them
- Serve appetizers, main course meals, desserts, and other items, such as drinks, to banquet guests
- Display superior communication and interpersonal skills interacting with guests and coworkers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
$15 - $17 hourly
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. We have a fitness center and free parking...WiFi's on us!