Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle
Provides quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food to residents and guests, ensuring all quality standards of food and service are being met. Ensures good customer service, safety, and proper handling of dishes, glassware, and utensils. Assist with prep and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Takes food orders, presents to kitchen staff, and delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner in accordance with department and company standards
- Responds quickly to resident and guest requests. Interacts with guests in the dining room to ensure their satisfaction
- Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food quality. Returns food that does not meet quality standards such as temperature, color, and doneness
- Responds to community issues or concerns that may occur in the dining room. Reports issues/concerns to management immediately
- Assists with the preparation and assembly of meals, in accordance with the menu and in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the Cook or Dining Services Coordinator/Manager as needed
- Ensures proper preparation, portioning, and serving of foods according to standardized recipes and menus.
- Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules
- Labels and dates all food products in the refrigerator, freezer, and food storage area and properly dispose of refuse
- Assists setting tables, removing dirty dishes, disposing of refuse and waste materials, and restocking inventory as needed
- This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above-referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his her supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Drug Screen is required
- Level two background screening
$8.50 - $9.00 hourly
About Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle
Brookdale’s culture embraces diversity and inclusion. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence, and integrity. Our vision is to be the nation’s first choice in senior living.
Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle is an Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care community in Ocala, FL. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service to our senior and their families.