Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Our popular restaurant is searching for servers with a welcoming smile and a positive customer service attitude to set the tone for our visitors' dining experience. In the restaurant, you will serve our customers by ensuring they are seated quickly, their orders are received, prepared, and delivered in a timely manner, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next customers. Our servers are committed to providing great customer experience to our visitors, and our ideal applicant maintains a cheerful and polite approach toward both guests and employees. If you love connecting with others and have a strong sense of responsibility, this job could be right for you. Now is the time to apply!
- Establish a full knowledge of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials to respond to client inquiries and make recommendations
- Welcome customers upon arrival and promptly seat them, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve meals, and meet any special requirements or requests
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- Attend all pre-shift and departmental meetings to improve communications and develop an understanding of products, services, and facilities
- Accept correct payment from guests and guarantee the accuracy of the guest check and manner of payment to protect both the client and the business from any transaction mistakes
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.