SUMMARY: To inspect and produce a quality product before it is wrapped.
- Examine every sandwich for correct order of ingredients.
- Place top on sandwich and straighten to accommodate wrapper.
- Instruct/train other employees in the proper procedure.
- Responsible for blowing off the machine and chain. Assist in instructing other make up persons as to their duties.
- Set up FMC line for running.
- Perform duties in accordance with company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must interact with other team members in order to solve problems and meet goals.
- Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices ( GMP ) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
- Prior experience is not required.
- Time expected to attain production standards and learn to perform work effectively is one month.
- No HS diploma/ GED required.
$10.95 - $11.70 per hour
About Pinnacle Greenville
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!