Harding's Family Restaurant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic food prep worker who can deliver outstanding results in the kitchen prepping meals for our chef/cook. Your main responsibilities will be to stock, prepare and measure condiments and slice and dice foods. You’ll keep your workstation and equipment clean and follow all required safety protocols. Good organization skills, the ability to take directions well, and to read recipe instructions and labels in English, as well as handle a variety of kitchen equipment, sharp knives, and measuring tools are required. Some experience is preferred but not required. If you are a positive self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, we want to meet you! Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Wash, sort, prep, slice, and measure ingredients for recipes, using condiments, vegetables, and proteins, and mixing sauces for use in various meals
- Keep all prep and workstation areas organized and equipment hygienic and sanitized at closing
- Read recipe measurements, meal charts, label instructions in English, and use the correct measuring tools
- Assist other cooks in the kitchen as needed with preparing simple menu items.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as bend, pull heavy items, and stand on your feet for your entire shift
- Experienced in the proper handling of kitchen equipment, sharp knives, and other kitchen tools
- Have some experience prepping food and the ability to work under the head chef/cook with minor supervision
About Harding's Family Restaurant
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working person who wants to be part of our team and take ownership and pride in what they do.