SUMMARY: To be knowledgeable in the areas of G.M.P and safety, as it pertains to the mixing process. To possess a strong ability to follow instructions. To account for all raw materials accurately. Must possess a strong understanding of the operation of all mixing / blending equipment. Must possess the ability to work with others as a team.
- Learn and follow all safety procedures related to the set up and operation of the equipment, including the lock-out / tag-out procedure.
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble and operate all equipment as designed, as well as understand the function of the equipment.
- Inspect equipment, parts, and dough hooks to verify they are in good repair and sanitary, prior to set up.
- Must be knowledgeable in all safety guidelines pertaining to mixing / blending and display the ability to conduct safe work habits in accordance with all developed standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in all G.M.P. standards pertaining to personal hygiene and the mixing / blending process.
- Inspect all raw materials for possible contaminants and report any discrepancies to Quality Assurance.
- Accurately identify all raw materials used in the mixing / blending process.
- Assist in the accurate verification of proper blend number usage in accordance with specified dough formula.
- Possess the ability to read, comprehend, and accurately perform any written / typed instructions for an item formulation.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately complete and provide all written information required of the mixing / blending position.
- Must be able to complete all QA checks and documentation for the raw area. Assist Line Operator with filling dusting and topping hoppers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must interact with other team members in order to solve problems and meet goals. Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices ( GMP ) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
- Prior experience is not required.
- Time expected to attain production standards and learn to perform work effectively is one month.
- No HS diploma/ GED required.
About Pinnacle Greenville
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!