Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Our esteemed hotel is looking for a passionate food and beverage manager! You’ll ensure each guest receives world-class service by managing all aspects of our food and beverage department, including our incredible staff. Ideally, our applicant is a go-getter with hospitality experience and an unrivaled dedication to customer satisfaction. If this sounds like you and you’re up for a challenge, please apply!
- Create and maintain staff operation schedules
- Supervise current food and beverage staff to ensure high-performance standards and hire and train new staff
- Report on guest satisfaction scores and make suggestions
- Monitor and maintain product, supplies, and labor costs
- Develop new menus with the culinary team that include suitable pricing structures
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent experience - higher education in hospitality or hospitality management is a plus
- Over 3 years in food and beverage management
- Extensive knowledge of the current culinary landscape and understanding of standard portion and plating standards
- Experience with hospitality customer relationship management systems preferred
- National food and health safety regulations knowledge
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.