Hilton Charlotte University Place
The Hilton Charlotte University Place is hiring a Food & Beverage Manager.
- Assist in the management and training of the Food & Beverage
- Staff to include restaurant servers/bartenders/host, banquet staff, concierge staff and room service staff.
- Handling special projects, running promotions, public relations and marketing.
- Exceptional customer service/guest and associate relations skills.
- Attend professional events promoting Caffe Siena and private dining options
- Ensure the consistent practice of all standards and policies throughout the department.
- Control food, beverage, payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse)
- Ensure all staff have proper certifications to include ServSafe, ABC Alcohol Training, and all IHG-required courses.
- Assist with the development, implementation and consistency of cost-saving and profit-enhancing measures in Food and Beverage in support of the overall hotel operation.
- Consistently assist in providing a clean, organized and safe work/guest environment
- Must be available to work varying schedules to meet the business needs of the hotel and report deadlines with limited notice.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, Publisher & Digital Dining (DBS preferred POS experience)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Must be proficient with social media outlets and navigating daily updates.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- College Degree or equivalent. Prefer a degree in F&B Management or related field
About Hilton Charlotte University Place
Our lakeside hotel is off I-85, a half-mile from The University of North Carolina at Charlotte and steps from The Shoppes at University Place. PNC Music Pavilion and the Charlotte Motor Speedway are 10 minutes away. Features include a seasonal outdoor pool, patio seating with fire pits, a café serving Starbucks coffee, an on-site restaurant/bar, 20,000 square feet of meeting/event space, a 24-hour fitness center, and walking trails.