Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Summary: To keep food bins full of product and maintain trays and liners. Responsible for general housekeeping.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
1st shift - $11.15
2nd shift - $11.90
- Ensure that proper number of trays are on the line for the product being run.
- Sanitize trays and ensure that tray liners are in place.
- Replace tray liners at break and lunch.
- Put tray liners in the graydrop pans at break.
- Maintain product in all the component bins.
- Maintain bread supply on both bread pallets.
- Keep empty bread trays on pallets.
- Keep work area clean of any product.
- Break down cardboard boxes and stack in bins.
- Follow proper sanitation guidelines including the use of gloves when handling meat or cheese.
- Weigh all broken and dropped products and report to operator.
- Replace leftover products back in the box with liner and secure seal. Place on product pallet.
- Ensure all meat bins are cleaned and have new liners.
- Assist with clean up until line has passed inspection.
- Responsible for general housekeeping.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, establish procedures, HACCP and GMPs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must interact with other team members in order to solve problems and meet goals
- Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
- Prior experience is not required.
- Time expected to attain production standards and learn to perform work effectively is one month.
- No HS diploma/ GED required.
$11.15 - $11.90
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Sugar Foods Corporation has been in business for over 20 years, specializing in food packaging and manufacturing. Customer is king at SFC, with several clients who are part of the Fortune 500.