DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Do you love making people happy? We’re looking for a food and beverage manager to deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests! This role is for a natural-born leader who would enjoy managing our food and beverage staff and create world-class experiences. If you’ve got an unwavering commitment to customer service and a desire to grow your career, let’s talk. Apply today!
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s food and beverage department including budget, menu development, staff oversight, schedule, and customer service
- Create and maintain staff operation schedules
- Evaluate and regularly report on guest satisfaction and advise on improvements
- Supervise current food and beverage staff to ensure high-performance standards and hire and train new staff
Oversee the banquet department and assist with setting up and tearing down for events. Availability to work some weekends when there are large events.
- 3+ years in food and beverage management or supervision
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent experience - higher education in hospitality or hospitality management is a plus
- Exhibits strong leadership and customer service skills
- Deep knowledge of culinary trends in the industry and a strong understanding of portion and plating standards
Must know micros system.
$60,000 + tips
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms or and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.