Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
We’re looking for an experienced food and beverage manager to take our impeccable service to the next level. Your job will be to lead our highly-engaged team and manage the entire food and beverage department; under your watch, every guest leaves happy! This job is perfect for someone who loves being part of a team, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is looking to boost their hospitality career. Ready to dive in? Start your application today.
- Collaborate with our culinary team to design and implement new menus and appropriate pricing structures
- Handle the flow of product, supplies, and labor costs
- Report on guest satisfaction scores and make suggestions
- Supervise current food and beverage staff to ensure high-performance standards and hire and train new staff
- Write and implement departmental operation schedules
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate degree in hospitality management preferred
- Exhibits strong leadership and customer service skills
- Understanding of national food and health safety regulations
- Customer relationship management experience desired
- Must have a food handling license
$48,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown!
Nestled between the River Market and the Central Business District of Kansas City right down the street from the KC Street Car.
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown is a short 2-minute drive from the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC) and a 20-minute drive from the Kansas City International Airport (MCI).
The Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown offers a very unique stay experience. The newly renovated rooms have amazing comfort, cleanliness, and service with a taste of luxury to all travelers visiting the city. Guests can expect Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel. Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center.