Do you ever dream of owning your own company? Working for a 100% ESOP company allows employees an opportunity to own shares of the company simply by coming to work and doing their best!
Hyspeco is looking for a Fluid Power Engineer in our St. Louis location that directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects within the area of assigned responsibility. You must have great attention to detail and can work independently and with a team. We are looking for someone that wants to grow within our company and has a strong drive to be successful.
Along with working for a 100% ESOP company we also offer the following: Work/Life Balance time, Give Back time to your community, 401k, and a blessed benefit offering. An additional benefit is we offer tuition assistance!
If you are interested in the Fluid Power Engineer job and are looking for a career click and apply today!! We will be reaching out to you soon!!
- Provides production support to the machining area and the assembly area.
- Analyzes engineering sketches, specifications, and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts.
- Sketches rough layouts and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages, and location of holes.
- Plans and formulates engineering programs and organizes project staff according to project requirements.
- Assigns project personnel to specific phases or aspects of the project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Directs integration of technical activities and products.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of the project budget.
- Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Measures machine and parts during production to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Uses computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs.
- Handles material review board responsibilities for product engineering.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/processes.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Results Driven.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related field.
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco, Inc. is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.