Keller Williams Westside
We are seeking a competitive, high energy and goal-driven sales agent who enjoys working in a consultative environment to help lead and help grow our home sales including flip and new home networking. As a flip home sales focused agent, you will find flip opportunities while also providing a great home buying experience by determining client needs, helping them buy or sell, and walking them through the process.
The ideal candidate must enjoy creating rapport with customers, building trustworthy relationships with developers and builders while providing excellent service.
Your efforts will be supported by a hard-working team of agents.. If you’re ready and excited to become part of a fast growing team, start your application today!
- Act as the professional intermediary when connecting with leads and industry professionals so our company’s standards and values are reflected in every transaction
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM and convert them to buyers to meet monthly sales goals
- Adopt a learning mindset and cultivate a passion for knowledge in the Real Estate industry to help further your own career
- Act as an intermediary between our seller and potential buyer so the entire process is smooth and timely
- Consistently networking and prospecting for new business to meet sales goals
- New home developer lead follow up
- New home builder lead generation
- Sales scripts
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate market preferred
- A proven track record of sales and success
- Great communication
- Real estate license required
- Commission opportunity
- Sales experience
$85,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Westside
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our proven systems can help you achieve your goals faster than you thought was possible.