We’re seeking someone with a sales-minded approach, excellent customer service skills, and a positive, energetic attitude for our next fitness sales associate. You should be passionate about health and fitness and thrive in an environment that pushes you to exceed personal and team goals. Our ideal candidate brings at least a year of sales experience along with a good understanding of how to prospect leads through telemarketing, cold calling, walk-ins, and member referrals. If you're a team player ready for an exciting sales role in the fitness industry, apply now!
- Assist at our front desk by greeting everyone that comes in, answering phones, and talking to members
- Acquire leads by contacting, messaging, or emailing new potential members by engaging with them at local events or studio walk-ins
- Provide excellent customer service to resolve the problems of members in an impartial and professional way
- Assist in general cleaning responsibilities and maintenance of the facility
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to navigate multiple programs
- Ability to remain organized and manage personal time
$12 - $15 hourly
About Anytime Fitness
Let's Do This, Together
Anytime Fitness is a welcoming gym that exists to help our members get to a healthier place - by giving the right support at the right times, in the ways our members want.