Innovative Health and Fitness
Are you passionate about fitness? Driven by a desire to achieve personal and team goals? You could be perfect for our fitness sales associate! Our busy fitness studio needs someone with excellent customer service skills to develop relationships with prospects that lead to happy and satisfied studio members. Our ideal candidate has an understanding of our products and services, including general exercise equipment and wellness programs, along with the ability to prospect leads through telemarketing, cold calling, walk-ins, and member referrals. If you have 1 or more years of experience in a sales role with a strong ability to provide excellent customer service to our members, please apply today!
- Organize and manage promotion initiatives both inside and outside the studio
- Acquire leads by contacting, messaging, or emailing new potential members by engaging with them at local events or studio walk-ins
- Provide excellent customer service to resolve the problems of members in an impartial and professional way
- Welcome visitors and members to the studio, answer phones. and assist the front desk with various administrative tasks
- Build the studio's member base through sales, onboarding new members, and exceptional customer service to maintain long-term customers
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- At least 1 year of sales experience or work in a similar role is preferred
- You must have previous customer service experience for this position
$12 - $23 hourly
About Innovative Health and Fitness
Innovative Health and Fitness is a privately owned health club in Franklin, WI. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting our members results while building relationships and friendships along the way. Now is the time to join the Innovative Health and Fitness team!