Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is seeking a full-time Finishing Assistant at our Weston location. This position includes paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and a Simple IRA.
The Finishing Assistant is responsible for sanding, staining, and staging materials within the finishing department.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of product
- Ability to work safely with small hand tools
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management
- Basic computer skills
- Finishing experience a plus
- Reliable transportation
$12.00 - $14.00 per hour based on experience
About Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is a manufacturer of high-end architectural woodwork, casework, and custom interiors.