Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker (1-3 years) to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous job-site experience is required and an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring finish carpentry plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your finish carpentry skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Comply with all instructions given by the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Support craft workers (painters, electricians, carpenters, roofers, plasterers), sub-contractors, and other tradesmen as needed
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Past construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment and the ability to understand blueprints and construction plans are required
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Comfortable working in inclement weather, like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
$20 - $30 hourly
About Seebie Construction
Seebie Construction is a trim carpentry company and offers a great work environment without the frustration of blindly working on "jobs" with no direction or vision. Seebie Construction hires carpenters who want to make money as fast as they can learn!