Mammoth Builders is a General Construction Company that has been in business for 18+ years and is looking for an experienced Carpenter. This person would be a self-starter. We do not like to micromanage. Be well versed in all construction areas, be a great communicator, etc. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Generally understand plans and scope of work
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Manage and coordinate projects with subcontractors and in-house employees about project scope of work and expectations
- Ensure all fieldwork is constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner consistent with the client agreement, within the budget and compliant with city codes and ordinance
- Verify all work is performed in a professional manner; i.e. plumb, level, square, straight, etc.
- Supervise the work and laborers and give them guidance when needed
- Obtain inspections as needed and maintain clean and safe job site, think ahead and problem solve
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Keep clients and co-workers informed on schedule, communicate with clients daily and meet in person at least once a week
- Manage and look ahead no less than 3 weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems or project delays and actively facilitate solutions
- Install structures or fixtures, such as doors, windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Physically strenuous and demanding job
- Will have to work in all weather, and must be prepared for both extreme heat and cold
- Residential remodel construction management experience: 2+ years (required)
- Must have knowledge of residential remodeling building details and products
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Be effective at scheduling and multitasking
- Have strong problem-solving skills and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have the ability to work independently and supervise laborers
- Outstanding communications skills
- Must have a reliable truck and tools
$20 - $30 hourly
About Mammoth Restoration
Mammoth Restoration and Construction works mainly on residential and some commercial projects. We are a growing company that needs more employees to complete our backlog of contracts. Please reach out if you are interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and time off. We look forward to you to join our family!