We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed sales expectations
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow customer base
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments; checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from store safe and display areas
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep store clean, safe and inviting
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong communication and organizations skills required
- Previous experience preferred by not required
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Shannon Jewelers
We are a family-owned and operated business with 75 years of combined industry experience with customer service as our top priority. Shannon Jewelers specializes in custom jewelry, engagement rings, diamond jewelry, luxury watches, and jewelry repair.
Our culture is one of teamwork, fun, and professionalism. We offer quality-of-life benefits that include flexible scheduling, holiday and vacation pay, paid industry training, and a generous employee purchasing program. We also offer an great income potential based on sales and clienteling ability with a generous commission and bonus program.