Don's Jewelry & Design
We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed sales expectations
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow the customer base
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments; checks, cash, and store or other credit cards
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from the store safe and display areas
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep the store clean, safe, and inviting
- Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, High Energy, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Strong communication and organizations skills required
- Previous experience preferred by not required
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
$25,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Don's Jewelry & Design
Don's Jewelry & Design is your local, family owned jewelry store in Washington, Iowa specializing in fine jewelry and custom design service! We are privileged to share in birthdays, anniversaries, marriage proposals, the birth of children, and other special moments in life. We get to know the customers and their families and share in their joys.
We respect the opportunity to serve these valued customers. We realize they have many choices in jewelers and do our best to deserve the trust they place in us. We can help them feel comfortable by demonstrating respect for their time, interests, and their concerns. Courtesies like a genuine greeting, a sincere smile, actively listening to what they say, and taking time to learn the real reasons for purchase will put them at ease and encourage them to involve us in their most significant and often very personal buying decisions. WE value our customers as friends and always treat them as such.