New York Life - Tallahassee
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
About New York Life - Tallahassee
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 9/18/19.
NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies
NYLIFE is an EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity SMRU 1863221 exp 7/16/21