New York Life Memphis
The Financial Sales Professional position is a client-based role. You run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York Life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Training, Development Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Our management team is hands-on to help you achieve success!
- You can read in full about all benefits1 for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.
What is expected?
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote and create customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of the community over time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College Degree desired but not required!
- Must have strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others followed by a conviction to do what is right
- Goal-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Bilingual is a plus!
*This position is considered remote due to COVID-19
It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
$40,000 - $67,000 yearly
About New York Life Memphis
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interest and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients#71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
SMRU 1799493 7/1/20