New York Life and NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC
3 Year Training Program
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF A FORTUNE 65 COMPANY?
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
- Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
- Committed managers who don’t sell; instead they’re dedicated to helping you succeed
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
- Significant income potential
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a sound, long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures. We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Current Life Insurance License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$75,000 to $120,000+ at plan
About New York Life and NYLIFE SECURITIES LLC
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 6/27/17. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency