Returning from Military Service? Join Our Team
Serving others is your calling. You should be proud of making a difference in the lives of our country. Agents at New York Life Insurance Company also take pride in making a difference in the lives of members of their communities by helping their clients build a more secure future for their families.
Just like the military, New York Life values integrity, rewards hard work, and enjoys a long history of accountability and achievement. In fact, we’ve been protecting America’s families and honoring our obligations since 1845.
We are actively hiring talented people for sales and sales management positions. The discipline, drive, and leadership qualities you developed during your military service may make this career an ideal fit.
You don’t need previous experience in the financial industry to succeed in this career. Our top-notch, career-long training program will provide you with the foundation you need to hone your skills and continue to serve your community in a new way. You will have the support of a Fortune 100 company behind you, providing guidance, mentors, consultants, and marketing and sales resources.
We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
Many of our financial professionals have served their country with distinction. Why not take the steps now to become a part of this great legacy?
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
1. Visit nylbenefits.com and select “NYL Agents” to explore the benefits offered to our agents. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2. Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
New York Life Insurance Company equal opportunity M/F/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
1692148 (Exp. 2/10/2024)
At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
• Ranked #67 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2021
• Ranked #1 Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2021.
• Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2021 Corporate Equality Index -- a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
• Top 100 best companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2020.
• For the third year in a row New York Life was named a 2021 "Gold Organization” at the 2021 Chief Learning Officer Learning Elite Awards, the highest achievement category awarded.