New York Life
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial advisor committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client’s potential life and financial needs
- Employ a research-based approach to providing financial advice and strategies based on educational meetings and/or seminars centered on client risk tolerance and financial goals
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Prospect and engage prospective clients
- Relationship management skills are required
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year college degree
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About New York Life
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18